About Me

My photo
I'm 35, mum to Kathleen 7 and Stefan 4. I have 3 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 6 fish. Been married to Paul since 2003

Thursday 23 April 2009

Life update

Back again. This could be interesting, I'm trying to type here with Woody (cat) sprawled across my lap and left arm. Now I'm not the most efficient typist so I'm seriously handicapped here!!

Well I went for my Equine Touch course and it was fab, really enjoyed it. Blew my brain a bit and lots to remember but I feel I benefited hugely from it. Lets hope the boys agree!! I will always need guinea pigs too so may start groping friends for the practice. Butt shots is rumoured to be a fav....best test that one out eh!!

I took Beau with me on the course which was really nice. He had a mini spa break in complete luxury and I got to ride my boy there and back and to spend some quality time with him. I recommend it to anyone who loves their horse. Had to drag him away though, He always settles into Suzanne's very quickly! Back to reality now with a bump though!! xx

No comments: