About Me

My photo
I'm 35, mum to Kathleen 7 and Stefan 4. I have 3 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 6 fish. Been married to Paul since 2003

Friday 17 April 2009

Catching up

Another busy week has gone by. I sometimes feel that life is constantly on the fast forward button, dont get chance to breathe. The christening went well. The children behaved really well and everyone seemed to have a good time. Some more than others I must say. Is it really correct to be THAT wasted on a sunday afernoon!!

I cant believe my boy is a year old! Doesn't seem that long ago I was pulling my hair out and wondering what I'd done. For those who dont know, Stefan wasn't the easiest baby. He seemed to scream louder and longer than any other child I know and has quite a quick temper. I truely felt I was failing as a mother as I tried in vain to juggle life and keep everybody happy. But we got here. He's still short tempered and has the loudest shout but is happier now he can get about and harrass his big sister!

Ive got my 3 day Equine Touch course as of tommorrow. Been really looking forward to it. It's massage techniques for horses and it's local so the best bit is that I can take Beau and spend some time with him too. I'll let you know how I get on.

Katie's just been given a proper guitar, she is so excited. Looks like mummy's going to have to brush up and teach her as Paul doesn't have the time. He's working so much lately.

Oh well best get back to work. dull dull dull!! bfn

No comments: