About Me

My photo
I'm 35, mum to Kathleen 7 and Stefan 4. I have 3 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats and 6 fish. Been married to Paul since 2003

Friday 20 March 2009

hmmmmmm

well here I am again, not quite a regular but working on it! Not much has changed on the home front since my last post. Paul and I are currently pondering over the fact that the bank are pissed off with our overdrawn status yet have not helped matters ATALL by slapping nearly £350 worth of charges onto our account. Gee thanks, going to really improve things by doing that guys!! Had a real gut full of it I can tell you. Definately forgrtting what Paul look like these days and seeing more of my work colleagues than my kids which is a big no no.

Speaking of work, a really great person is leaving. I honestly dont know what the Practice will do with out her. I dont think they realise what they are losing. I love her honesty, her bluntness and her ability to stand up for herself and those who she decides have been wronged. It hasn't always made her popular but she doesn't let it faze her. I'm telling you, if you're at war, you want her on your side!!

I wish her all the very best and hope she knows I will miss her. She has so much to give and will do so well in the future.

No comments: